Mastermind Group – Is It Right for You?
As much as we believe in the power of a mastermind and that it can benefit almost anybody, we’re also aware that a mastermind is not for everybody.
Who is a Mastermind Group For?
A mastermind group is a great tool for you if:
- You want to tap into the power of a group of other people in business.
- Eliminating overwhelm, overload, and overwork is a priority in your life.
- You know you can be more and have more when you’re not doing it all alone.
- You’re ready for more focus and direction in your life and business.
- You’re willing to be challenged.You want to help other business people grow and develop themselves and their businesses.
- You’re able to make decisions affecting your work, life, and environment.
- You’re not satisfied with the current status of your business.
- Settling for ordinary is not an option – you want to soar past extraordinary to something even greater.
- You want to handle problems only once and solve them, not defer them
- You’re tired of being frustrated and overwhelmed, and not having the success you want.
If most of these sound like you, you’re ready for a mastermind of your own.
Who is a Mastermind Group Not For?
A mastermind group does take a commitment and is NOT for you if:
- You already have the perfect balance of work and life.
- Your business is as efficient and profitable as you want – there’s nothing more you want.
- You’re unable to commit the time and energy being part of mastermind requires.
- You’re not willing to share your personal insights to benefit other group members.
- You’re not ready to ask for help, even when you know you desperately need it.
- You’re not willing to be held accountable.
If you’re unsure, we’re always available to talk with you about what you want and help you determine if a mastermind group is a fit for you or if something else (like coaching, or a consultant) might serve you better.
What’s most important is to realize it’s far simpler to achieve more and become more successful if you’re not doing it alone. Find the group and support you need that best suits you.