Fired Up and Focused
Getting Things Done 25 Minutes at a Time
Pomodoro + A Group = Accountability + Results
Join us every other Friday for Fired Up and Focused
Are you looking for ways to get more done without having to spend more time doing it?
What Is Fired Up and Focused?
Fired Up and Focused meets for 90 minutes to focus on one project and get it done. It works like this:
- Check-in and greetings during the first 5 minutes. You get to share what you’re working on so everybody knows what you’re committed to for the session and what you want to be held accountable to.
- 25-minute sprint to work. We set a timer for 24 minutes, give you a 1-minute warning so can get that last sentence done and period placed.
- 5-minute break to get up from your desk, stretch, refill your coffee and clear your mind. I use the time to do 3-4 minutes on my FitBoard.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- One more 25-minute sprint, just like step 2.
- We close the session sharing what we got done.
It’s amazing how much you can get done when you work in focused sprints with other people doing exactly the same thing.
to be part of Fired Up and Focused Productivity Group
(Fired up and Focused uses the Pomodoro method, developed in the 1980s, and has been followed by thousands of people through the years.)
The last meetings for 2017 are December 15 and 29. We will resume in 2018 beginning on January 12 and meet every other week. Meetings are always on Fridays, from 10:00am – 11:30am pacific time (1:00pm – 2:30pm eastern).
Our Next meeting is March 9.
Easy to join and play with us. $10 each month connects you to the Fired Up and Focused community. Notices are sent before each meeting as a reminder.
We meet using the Zoom video conferencing platform so it’s easy to join no matter where you are in the world.
Ready to get fired up and join others focused on productivity? Click the payment link below to join. You’ll get a follow-up email with all the information you need to begin the experience and greater productivity and focus.