What is Coaching?
Coaching is the process of moving you to the heights of your own potential. For most people, there is a gap between how they are living their lives and what they truly want. Coaching bridges that gap.
When you hire a coach, you hire a partner for your life and create a collaborative relationship where the only goal is your success. With a trained coach, you’ll live up to your potential and begin achieving more both personally and professionally.
For most people (no matter how good their life already is) there’s something more they want – money, time, closer relationships…. There’s also a belief we have to work really hard to get the “more.” Nothing could be farther from the truth. Athletes, performers and musicians know this and they find a trained “someone else” to help them set goals, discover real needs, and work effectively toward excellence. They hire a coach or a teacher. No serious athlete or musician expects to progress far without one.
Do you want to achieve more and struggle less?
Are you interested in learning to communicate more effectively?
Do you feel as good as you want to physically and emotionally?
Is it important to you to substantially increase the quality of your life?
Do you want to improve the quality of your relationships?
When you work with a coach you will:
- Take smarter actions by setting goals you really want to achieve
- Have a balanced life that you design
- Make and keep more money
- Reach for more without being consumed in the process
- Make better decisions for yourself with a clearer vision and focus of what you want
- Have more sustainable energy and enjoy a renewed passion for life
Is your business as successful as you want it to be?
Are you starting a new business?
Is a career change in your future?
Do you have a strategic plan for your business?
Are you making as much profit as you want?
Are you working too many hours?
Business Coaching includes:
- Setting priorities for actions and projects
- Planning, budgeting, and goal-setting
- Integrating your business and personal lives
- Making key decisions and designing strategies
- Catching up and keeping ahead in business
- Training, developing and managing staff
- Increasing sales substantially or filling a professional practice
- Turning around a difficult situation
- Overcoming overwhelm
- Having a confidential and non-judgmental “partner”
Corporate coaching evolves an organization and its members to achieve breakthrough results. Corporate coaching is central to a cultural evolution process that shifts the landscape of the workplace from one where people receive direction from others to one where people commit to doing things they care passionately about. Everyone wins and organizations achieve extraordinary results when their members’ creativity and potential are realized.
Global competition, advances in computer and telecommunications technology, product and service innovation and the emergence of the customer as a central player in the organization, have created a new corporate imperative. Companies are recognizing the value of their employees. Cultivating and maintaining a loyal, highly motivated work force is critical to success. Competitive advantage, even survival, compels organizations to continually innovate at an unprecedented speed.
Rapid response to the marketplace is made possible in organizations promoting continual advances in knowledge within their cultures. Leaders and members alike must radically shift the way they think and act in relationship to work. They must place a new emphasis on learning and the harnessing of individual and collective creativity. This will require a new type of workplace relationship. Coaching provides both a technology and a process for such a relationship and is one of the cornerstones for organizational evolution.
Benefits of bringing coaching into an organization:
- Reduces turnover and the high cost of finding replacements
- Builds a common language within the organization
- Emphasizes the unique potential of individuals
- Provides the means to establish networks and partnerships
- Complements other improvement processes
- Has sustainable benefits
- Promotes development of new skills and focused performance
- Facilitates the building of shared vision
- Leads to stronger employee loyalty
Fees for Coaching
Fees for coaching vary by the kind of coaching or services you want.
The ICF Pledge of Ethics
As a professional coach, I acknowledge and agree to honor my ethical obligations to my coaching clients and colleagues and to the public at large. I pledge to comply with the ICF Code of Ethics, to treat people with dignity as independent and equal human beings, and to model these standards with those whom I coach. If I breach this Pledge of Ethics or any part of the ICF Code of Ethics, I agree that the ICF in its sole discretion may hold me accountable for so doing. I further agree that my accountability to the ICF for any breach may include loss of my ICF membership and/or my ICF credentials.
You can read the complete Code at Ethics on our web site.